Friday, March 28, 2008

I just saw a bank robbery!

...well...kind of. I just saw part of the high speed chase after the bank robbery. I was on Interstate 694 eastbound when I saw a car screaming past heading the opposite direction with about a dozen police cars chasing it. I turned on the radio and heard a live update about the chase. Ten minutes later, they announced that they had pulled him over and had footage of him throwing bags of money out of his car window (no, I didn't pull over and help myself...). Five minutes after that, the radio reported that they "pulled him over" by shooting him from behind and that the bank robber was dead on the scene. More updates as I hear them...

...UPDATE...
The suspect was shot, but not killed. "He'll be just fine" according to the new reports.

...UPDATE 2...
They still haven't released the name of the suspect, but they believe he's been involved in other area bank robberies. Dude, quit while you're ahead!! Full story here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home