Monday, January 09, 2006

Back to school

So today marked the beginning of another semester. For those of you who don't know me, going against all good advice, reason, and rationale, I accepted the wonderful opportunity to receive a free masters degree from Bethel Seminary while still working full-time as a church planter. Say hi to my wife and kids, because you'll probably see them before I do. Actually, we've managed to keep a pretty good balance thus far (relatively speaking) . But any extra prayers tossed our direction would be much appreciated.

Class today was interesting. Today's Old Testament class was a breath of fresh air after having a ridiculously poor professor (horrible, just horrible). After OT was Greek 2. I discovered that if you don't study Greek for 4 weeks between semesters, what pitiful Greek knowledge you had attained will disappear. Maybe if I pray really hard, Jesus will bring it back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home